Accident Advice Helpline understands the compensation business, our clients and the times are changing. In the year 2013, a huge percentage of compensation cases began with injury claims online. That is why our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk is regualrly updated and packed full of advice and information including;
- What accidents you can claim compensation for
- What the typical compensation sum is for each type of accident/injury is
- How we will process your claim, step by step
- Testimonials from previous clients
- And much more
Injury claims online are extremely easy to begin with the Accident Advice Helpline, we have 2 ways you can contact us about injury claims online, these are;
- Our 30 second application form – comprises of 6 very basic questions with yes or no options; – 1. Were you injured in the last 3 years? 2. Was the accident your fault? 3. Did you receive medical attention? 4. Where were you injured? Your name and your phone number. We will then assess your eligibility and contact you, free of charge, with no obligation advice and if and how we could assist you with your claim.
- Our 30 second ‘compensation’ calculator – this is a very handy tool for injury claims online and with a small amount of input on your part it will give you an estimated sum of what your compensation award is likely to be.
High quality customer service has gained Accident Advice Helpline, an enviable and unrivalled reputation for providing complete satisfaction. We have thrived and put our success down to adhering strictly to four key principles: integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability.
To underline our commitment to ensuring injury victims have access to a simple and accountable compensation claims process, we are fully recommended by UK charity head figure Esther Rantzen and feel this speaks highly of our honest and genuine approach.
In a long and prominent career in the public eye, Esther has campaigned tirelessly for various worthy causes and is happy to offer her support to Accident Advice Helpline.
You can also phone us, any time, day or night (0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 ) free of charge and we can make an assessment of your eligibility to be able to claim and also how much you are likely to receive, we do this so you’re on no wild goose chases and you know where you stand from the very beginning.
We work 100% on a no win, no fee* basis, our website is free, our phone lines are free so you have nothing to lose by simply getting in touch and seeing how we can help you secure the justice you deserve today!