Need an injury claims lawyer in Lurgan?
Lurgan is a town in the County Armagh, Northern Ireland. It had a population of about 23,000 at the 2001 census. Historically, the town was known as a major centre for the production of textiles (mainly linen) after the industrial revolution. It continued to be a major producer of textiles until that industry steadily declined in the 1990s and 2000s. The town has lots of possible victims of accidents that were not their fault. If you become one of them, talk to an injury claims lawyer in Lurgan.
Potential reasons for having to use an injury claims lawyer in Lurgan
The causes of needing to use an injury lawyer in Lurgan are innumerable. There are far too many to mention here. However, below are a few of them:
- Food poisoning
- Work related accident, whether the fault of your employer or another work colleague
- A car collision
- A bicycle accident, most of these are solo events cause by potholes or bad road surfaces
- A motorbike accident
- A slip, trip or fall in a public place maybe because the responsible party has not maintained the pavements and they have become uneven
- Industrial Illness or disease, the problem with these is that it can be many years before the illness becomes apparent
- Defective equipment such as the steering on your car or the brakes
The criteria for an injury claim using an injury claims lawyer in Lurgan
The criteria for hiring an injury claims lawyer in Lurgan are quite simple:
- The accident must have happened within the last 3 years
- You should not be at fault but another person should be the cause of the injury
- You should have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries
- The accident or assault must have been reported to the police
If you fit these rules, you may be able to use an injury lawyer in Lurgan.
The other things you can claim for
If you have been the innocent victim of an accident, there are things other than your injuries that can be part of your compensation claim:
- Loss of earnings
- Care costs
- Private medical treatment
- Extra travel costs
- Replacement of equipment and accessories
Where to find an injury lawyer in Lurgan
Accident Advice Helpline will handle your personal injury compensation claim for you. There are many deciding factors which have an impact on how much compensation you are awarded. We will ensure they are all taken into account when your claim is made. We will also ensure that the whole process is quick and simple if at all possible.
We operate a no-win, no-fee agreement. It means that you will not have to pay us any money until we win your case.
Our advisers are highly trained. They will give you a friendly and efficient service if you care to phone our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. You can also reach us on 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile. We have an unrivalled reputation for providing complete customer satisfaction.
There is an online claim form on our website. You can also complete our 30-second test for a rough estimate of the amount of compensation you can expect to be awarded.
Date Published: 5th October 2013
Author: David Brown