Injury claims lawyer in Lochinver
Lochinver is a village on the coast in the Assynt district of Sutherland, Highlands, Scotland. Lochinver is the second largest fishing port in Scotland, frequented by European fishermen primarily from Spain and France. Hopefully, none of the residents or visitors to the village will have an accident in which they sustain facial injuries, but if they do and the accident was not their fault, they may be able to use an injury claims lawyer in Lochinver.
Facial injuries may mean you want to use an injury claims lawyer in Lochinver
One of the more obvious injuries is scarring to the face, something the courts award women more in compensation if their face is disfigured than they would to a man. This is because women are thought to be more aware of their looks than men, so it is likely to cause them more stress. The other people that would be awarded a higher amount are male models and male actors when they use their injury lawyer in Lochinver.
The other facial injuries
Disfigament is what most people think of when you say a facial injury, but there other ways to injure your face, such as:
- Fractured bones. There are many bones in the face that could be broken. Cheek bones, eye socket bones, jawbones, nose bones are just a few. Some of these breaks can cause secondary problems such as breathing difficulties with a broken nose or eating difficulties with a broken jaw.
- The eyes can be easily damaged in an accident and the sight affected. Sometimes this can even lead to blindness.
- Correcting damaged teeth can put you through lots of pain, suffering and stress. You may also lose your own teeth and have to replace them with false ones.
If any of these injuries, or any other injuries, happen to you because of an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to use an injury lawyer in Lochinver.
The claim and what it may include
Facial injuries can cause extra costs such as plastic surgery but using your injury lawyer in Lochinver will make sure that all these are accounted for including:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings, past and future
- Travel costs
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident
- Cost of care should you no longer be able to look after yourself
- Replacement of damaged goods
- Medical costs
Making your personal injury compensation claim
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been dealing with claims for over 13 years and in that time have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.
Our in-house solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience and will ensure that every area of the effects of your injury is looked into. This way, they can make sure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. Our friendly and professional advisers will guide you through the processes of your claim and then take it out of your hands, only bothering you if it is absolutely necessary