In need of an injury claims lawyer in Loch Ness?
Loch Ness is in the Scottish Highlands, all 23 miles long of it. It is famous for the alleged sightings of Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster. It is the second largest loch in Scotland, the biggest being Loch Lomond.
It contains more freshwater fish than all the lakes in England and Wales combined. Nessie was first reported in 1933, a large unknown animal, similar to which has been reported in several of the other Scottish lochs.
The highlanders who live round about the loch, sometimes travel further afield and hopefully, while they are on their travels, they will not be involved in any accidents that mean they need to use an injury claims lawyer in Loch Ness.
Accident Advice Helpline saying no to an injury claims lawyer in Loch Ness?
Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000, specifically to provide justice to the blameless victims of accidents. Over the last 13 years we have helped many tens of thousands of claimant obtain the compensation to which they were entitled. Part of the reason for our success is because sometimes we say no. We say:
- No, we will not charge you any money upfront to start your claim.
- No, you will not have to pay us any money if your case is lost
- No, we do not close, our helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No, there are not any accidents we do not deal with
- No, we are not bothered about dealing with the large organisations that are usually on the other end of a personal injury compensation claim. We do not mind answering their awkward questions, filling in their complicated forms. It’s all part of the job.
- No, we will not stop training our advisers. They are so highly trained for a reason – so they can give free legal advice regarding your claim in a friendly and professional manner. Call them on: 0800 689 0500.
- No, we will not pressurise you to start the claim. We are not in the game of forcing people to make decisions against their better judgment. We will tell you the facts, given you the information, the decision is yours.
- No, the testimonials are not fake – just look at Trustpilot, that’s an independent site that has reports from past customers.
- No, we will not stop using our four key principles – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability. They have served us well, why should we change them.
There are no doubt others things we would say no to as well, but the main thing is we will not say no to you when you need the services of an injury lawyer in Loch Ness because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and those injuries were bad enough to need medical attention.
Date Published: 3rd October 2013
Author: David Brown