Loch Fyne is a sea loch on the west coast of Argyll and Bute, Scotland. Loch Fyne has a reputation for its oyster fishing. If any of the locals is involved in an accident that was not their fault, they may be able to make use of an injury claims lawyer in Loch Fyne.
The brain injuries that may make you call Accident Advice Helpline
There are many brain injuries that you could sustain, the more common ones being:
- Diffuse brain injury – if the head is heavily shaken about, the brain gets knocked against the skull. This injury can harm the brain in several areas
- Brain confusion – this is where the brain swells, usually after a crack or break in the skull
- Concussion – this is the mildest and most common of all brain injuries
- Closed head injury – this is an impact to the head where no cracks or breaks appear in the skull
- Penetrating head injury – this is where something breaks the skull and penetrates the brain
- Bleeding inside the skull around the brain
If you sustain any type of brain injury in an accident that was not your fault, then you, or someone else on your behalf, should use an injury claims lawyer in Loch Fyne.
More about making a claim
Accident Advice Helpline are a legal firm with over 15 years experience of personal injury claims. We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland, who all have the experience to help you while working on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Our trained advisors can give you a free assessment of your claim over the phone, and also give you an estimate of your potential compensation.
- Compensation can be claimed by anyone who has been injured in an accident for which they were not responsible.
- Medical evidence must be provided, so your injuries must be treated by a doctor.
- There is a time limit of 3 years to start a claim, but you can start one as soon after your accident as you like.
Call for help from an injury claims lawyer in Loch Fyne
For free, no-obligation advice about making a claim, just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
We can even help you start your claim over the phone, completing all paperwork for you.
So for a stress-free claim with an injury claims lawyer in Loch Fyne, talk to Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 4th October 2013
Author: David Brown