Injury claims lawyer in Loch Fyne
Loch Fyne is a sea loch on the west coast of Argyll and Bute, Scotland. Loch Fyne has a reputation for its oyster fishing. If any of the locals, or anyone else that lives anywhere in the UK, is involved in an accident that was not their fault, they may be able to make use of an injury claims lawyer in Loch Fyne. Lets just hope that the injuries sustained in that accident are minor, not something as serious as a brain injury.
The brain injuries that may make you use an injury claims lawyer in Loch Fyne
There are many brain injuries that you could sustain, the more common ones being:
- Diffuse brain injury – if the head is heavily shaken about, the brain gets knocked against the skull. This injury can harm the brain in several areas
- Brain confusion – this is where the brain swells, usually after a crack or break in the skull
- Concussion – this is the mildest and most common of all brain injuries
- Closed head injury – this is an impact to the head where no cracks or breaks appear in the skull
- Penetrating head injury – this is where something breaks the skull and penetrates the brain
- Bleeding inside the skull around the brain
- Bleeding between the skull and the brain
If you sustain any type of brain injury in an accident that was not your fault, then you, or someone else on your behalf, should use an injury claims lawyer in Loch Fyne.
The effects of a brain injury
The effects of a brain injury can be devastating for the victim their family. It can feel like living with a different person and some of these effects are:
- A lack of co-ordination
- Trouble with balancing
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulty with understanding or comprehending
- Finding concentrating difficult
- Speed of thought
- The emotional reactions can change dramatically
- A loss of, or altered, speech
- Loss of memory
- A shortened attention span
- General behavior changes
- Changes to the senses of small, taste and touch
These are the problems that can make life difficult for all involved and is why using an injury lawyer in Loch Fyne should be considered.
Helping the victim
If the mental health of the victim is such that they are no longer able to do things for themselves, a family member should contact Accident Advice Helpline on their behalf. This is OK with us. Just because the victim is not able to make the claim him or herself, does not mean they should lose out.
They may well need the compensation more for any other injury type; there could be extra care costs involved as well as many other things to make their life bearable.
We have been helping brain injured people and their families for over 13 years. You will find our advisers friendly and compassionate. They will take the details of the accident and injury, and then take the stress and make the whole process much easier for you. You can contact them on our helpline number: 0800 689 0500.