The mistakes that could lead to you using an injury claims lawyer in Littlestone
We all have to trust the medical professionals in our lives. They are highly trained to do their jobs and most of them are dedicated to their work. They are human though, and sometimes mistakes are made. The consequences of a medical error can be disastrous, and if this happened to you then you may need the services of an injury claims lawyer in Littlestone.
The mistakes that could happen and result in using an injury claims lawyer in Littlestone
- Your doctor could misdiagnose your illness or diagnose it too late for treatment to be effective. They might even prescribe the wrong medication or medical device.
- Your pharmacist could give you the wrong medication or give you the wrong dose of the correct medication.
- Your dentist could pull the wrong teeth or slip with the drill and cut your face.
- Your optician could miss a disease in your eyes that affects your sight or mess up your laser eye surgery.
- Your hospital could amputate the wrong limb or drop you on the floor when lifting.
These are all examples of what could go wrong and why you might be using an injury lawyer in Littlestone.
They should be insured
Most medical practitioners have professional indemnity insurance; in fact, their professional bodies either insist on it or highly recommend that they are covered. The policy covers whoever works for them as well, so if your local practice nurse gets something wrong then she will be covered by the doctor’s insurance.
Making a claim against the medical profession
Accident Advice Helpline will do it for you. We have been dealing with these types of claims for over 15 years and have a wealth of experience in getting claimants the compensation they deserve. Among the many thousands of claimants we have helped, there have been numerous seeking recompense from the medical profession. We operate on a no win no fee basis, so you will not have to worry about funding your claim. We do not get paid until your case has been won, and no payment is needed upfront.
On our website, there is a test that takes just 30 seconds to find out if you qualify to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you do, the calculator will give you a rough idea of the amount you can expect to receive. Our advisors are friendly and helpful. You can contact them on our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. They will be happy to discuss your problems and put the wheels in motion for your personal injury compensation claim. The call will be confidential and without any obligation on your part.
Date Published: 11th October 2013
Author: David Brown