Injury claims lawyer in Lilleshall
Lilleshall is a village in Shropshire. Industrial illnesses are unlikely to happen in a lovely village like Lilleshall, but they do happen in other places all over the UK, from something mild like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to something severe like lung cancer that could prove fatal.
Industrial illness injury claim with an injury claims lawyer in Lilleshall
Employers have a legal duty to protect the health and safety of their employees whilst in the work place and this includes avoiding industrial illnesses and diseases. If your employer has failed in his duty and you contract an industrial illness or disease, you may be able to use an injury lawyer.
If you got the illness through your work you can use an injury claims lawyer in Lilleshall
It doesn’t matter how major or minor the injury is, if you became ill because of your job, you may be able to use an injury lawyer. Over the last 13 years, Accident Advice Helpline has helped many sufferers of industrial illnesses, some of the more common problems being:
- Hand and wrist problems caused by constantly using vibrating tools. There are rules and regulations regarding the use of these types of tools, which your employer should adhere to.
- Repetitive Strain Injury is caused when the same muscles are used repeatedly for actions they do not normally make, quite often sustained by typists.
- Back and spinal injuries can be caused by regular heavy lifting.
- Industrial Deafness is the result of constantly working in excessively loud noise areas.
- Dangerous Chemicals and Substances need extra care taken and every step should be taken to avoid as much exposure as possible to these.
- Asbestos related diseases are still coming to light even though asbestos was banned in the UK at the end of the last century. The problem with these diseases is that they can take up to 40 years to develop and it is expected that the number of reported cases will not peak until 2020.
Making your personal injury compensation claim
If you need to use an injury lawyer, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline for the expertise and experience you need for a successful claim. We have been helping claimants get the compensation they deserve since the millennium, many thousands of victims injured in accidents that were not their fault.
On our website, there is a compensation calculator that we call the 30-second test. We named it this because that is all it takes to find out if you qualify to make a claim. If you do, it will give you an indication of the amount you may be awarded.
Or you can contact one of our friendly advisors on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. They will discuss your illness with you, talk about the necessary procedures and let you decide if you wish to pursue the claim. You will be under no obligation or pressure to do so, the choice will be totally yours.