An injury claims lawyer in Lickfold and compensation
Compensation is paid to innocent victims as recognition of their suffering, it will not take the injury or trauma away, but it might make life a little easier financially. It is not meant to be free money, but is meant to cover any costs they have incurred because of the injury and give some recompense for their suffering. UK law states that if you have been the blameless victim of an accident you should be financially compensated.
An injury claims lawyer in Lickfold and accidents
The list of accidents is endless, but a few of them are:
- Road traffic accidents
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Holiday accidents medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents in schools, colleges and universities
- Defective product accidents
- Dental accidents
- Laser eye surgery going wrong
If you are injured in this or any other way, you may be able to use an injury lawyer.
An injury claims lawyer in Lickfold and injuries
Injuries differ from person to person, as everyone’s circumstances are different, but you may be able to claim:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earning, past and future
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself
- Medical expenses
- Funeral costs in the case of a fatality
- Probate costs
- Home adaption or home moving costs if necessary
- Replacement of damaged goods
- The cost of getting jobs done that you would have done yourself such as gardening and decorating
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident and injuries sustained
An injury lawyer Lickfold and timescale
The length of time your injury lawyer will take is unknown. Each case is different, although we can say that many of our claimants receive a fair settlement without having to go to court and this obviously speeds up the process and final settlement.
Accident Advice Helpline
Rather than use a local injury lawyer in Lickfold to help you claim you could use a a national provider like Accident Advice Helpline instead. We have over 13 years’ experience of claiming compensation for the blameless victims of accidents. We have many thousands of grateful customers who have received the compensation they deserved.
Our in house solicitors are experts at dealing with the large organisations normally involved in a personal injury compensation claim, they know how to present your claim to them and how to handle awkward situations with them.
Our website has a 30-second test which will let you know if you qualify to make a claim. If you do, it will give you a rough idea of the amount you may receive.
Our helpline, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our operators are friendly and professional and will guide you through the necessary processes to start you claim.