Road traffic accidents are the leading cause of people looking for an injury claims lawyer in Laurencekirk. Accidents can have devastating effects not just for the driver of the vehicles involved, but for the passengers, pedestrians and riders of any bikes or cycles involved.
Whilst the bodywork of a car and the use of seat belts can provide some protection against injury to the people in the vehicles, the riders and pedestrians do not have these protective measures which mean that any injuries can be severe with serious consequences.
Causes of road traffic accidents
Road traffic accidents may be caused by:
- failure by drivers, riders and pedestrians to look adequately in all directions prior to manoeuvring; failure to use mirrors before manoeuvring
- driving too close to the vehicle in front; tailgating
- driving too fast; failing to stop in good time
- failing to let other road users know of your intentions; failure to indicate
- driving recklessly without due care and attention for other road users
- driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the leading personal injury firms in the UK. We have over 15 years of experience and have claimed millions of pounds in compensation so far.
We have used our experience to devise our unique 30-second test, which can tell you immediately if you are able to claim with an injury claims lawyer in Laurencekirk.
- You can claim if someone else was to blame for your accident.
- You will need medical evidence, so visit your doctor to have your injuries treated.
- You can start your claim as soon as you like, but you must start it within 3 years of your accident.
Making your claim with an injury claims lawyer in Laurencekirk
Making a successful injury claim for compensation can be a daunting and worrying prospect. Accident Advice Helpline can do the work for you so speak to one of our friendly and helpful advisors who can explain the injury claims process, the role of an injury claims lawyer in Laurencekirk and offer free, no-obligation advice.
It is left up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with your claim once you have been fully informed of your legal rights to claim compensation. If you decide that you wish to proceed with Accident Advice Helpline, then we will handle your claim professionally at all times, on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
So call today and find out how we can help. From a landline it’s free on 0800 689 0500 or you can call from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. We can even start your claim over the phone so call Accident Advice Helpline now.