Been injured in a cycling accident and need an injury claims lawyer in Larne?
Cycling has become a popular pastime, as well as an enjoyable way to get around without incurring the costs and expenses of running a car or travelling by public transport. Many towns and cities have improved their road networks to include dedicated cycling lanes and providing accessible and secure storage for bike users.
However, the number of cycling related accidents has increased over recent years despite the provision of cycling lanes and many cyclists now resort to using head cameras to film their route to work to record the dangerous driving of other road users, in case they suffer severe and devastating injuries to cyclists.
Cycling accidents tend to:
- occur more commonly in urban areas than rural areas, as they have greater traffic flow and congestion.
- occur frequently at junctions and roundabouts, when other road users may fail to take account of the cyclist’s road position in relation to their own
- occur during daylight hours during the Spring and Summer when cycling is at its peak of popularity
- occur during the early morning and evenings when poor lighting and heavy traffic may mean that cyclists are more vulnerable to being hit
- occur in conjunction with busy road users such as taxis and heavy good vehicles who are driving at speed, fail to look properly or change lanes without adequately checking first.
Injuries sustained in a cycling accident
All injuries are painful and debilitating, but cycling accidents can be particularly serious because the cyclist doesn’t have the protection around them that a vehicle provides to its driver and passengers, causing severe injuries.
Injuries may involve:
- injuries to limbs such as broken or fractured arms and legs
- abdominal and chest injuries, usually in conjunction with
- head injuries despite wearing a cycling helmet, head injuries can be severe and may involve brain damage
- spinal and neck injuries due to the impact of the collision
Making a claim using an expert injury claims lawyer in Larne
Accident Advice Helpline is a well established and highly respected provider of personal injury compensation. They have over 15 years’ experience of helping people, like you, make successful legal claims for compensation following cycling accidents that weren’t their fault and which occurred within the last 3 years.
Call one of their highly trained helpline advisers 24/7 on 0800 689 0500. They can offer you individual, no obligation advice about the injury claim process and the professional services of their injury lawyer in Larne, leaving it up to you to decide whether you wish to proceed with your claim. If you decide to go ahead, you will be allocated to an expert injury claims lawyer in Larne who will handle your claim on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
Or, if you prefer, go on line and try their unique 30 second on line test. Are you up for the challenge?