What are the advantages of phoning Accident Advice Helpline’s injury claims helpline?
Being hurt is no laughing matter; less so if you have been hurt as a result of an accident that was not your fault. But many victims are still not making compensation claims, thinking they are not entitled to do so, or that the process is long and arduous. You may be surprised to learn that most compensation cases processed by Accident Advice Helpline can be completed from start to finish by phoning our injury claims helpline.
There are many benefits to this:
- Availability – Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So can can access advice and guidance when it is convenient for you.
- Advisers – Here at Accident Advice Helpline, our injury claims helpline is staffed by not only friendly advisers, but knowledgeable and professional ones too. They will be able to answer all your queries and concerns about making a compensation claim with us.
- Hassle-free – As you are under no obligation when you call our injury claims helpline, just finding out if you have a compensation claim is hassle-free. If you decide not to continue – and the choice is entirely yours – we promise not to pester you with calls or emails. If you do decide to engage us to make your compensation claim, we will keep you informed every step of the way.
- Quality – Our injury claims helpline service is endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, the well-known TV personality and consumer campaigner. As she is a respected and noted figure within the campaign industry, this speaks volumes to the quality of our service.
- Quick and easy – Finding out if you have a claim with our injury claims helpline is much easier than you think. When you call us to talk to one of our advisers, they will take you through our 30-second test. This short test will not only give you an idea if you are entitled to make a compensation claim, but could also indicate how much you could win if successful (although we cannot make guarantees at this stage).
If you have been hurt as a result of an accident that was not your fault, why not call Accident Advice Helpline now? Provided the accident happened in the last three years and you received medical treatment for your injuries – no matter how large or small – you could be entitled to make a claim.
Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to connect with a member of our team.
Date Published: 12th October 2013
Author: David Brown