Why take your case to specialist injury claims handlers like Accident Advice Helpline?
It’s a big question, but one that is easy to answer.
- Specialist injury claims handlers like Accident Advice Helpline are experienced. We have over 15 years’ experience in helping thousands of people to make compensation claims for injuries they received as a result of an incident that was not their fault.
- Specialist injury claims handlers like Accident Advice Helpline are knowledgeable. We know how the insurance industry works as well as what the law stipulates in the case of non-fault compensation claims.
- Specialist injury claims handlers like Accident Advice Helpline are on your side. We are not put off by jargon or stalling tactics. If you have been injured and it was not your fault, and we know that you have a chance of a successful claim, we will be with you every step of the way, getting you the compensation you deserve!
Are you entitled to compensation?
This is the basic underlying question that injury claims handlers will be asking as they gather information from you. You need to be honest and open with your chosen compensation law firm – don’t forget, your specialist adviser is there to help you.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have a unique assessment tool that will help you decide quickly whether or not you have an entitlement to compensation.
Our 30-second test will ask you a few questions, and depending on your answers, will give a quick initial assessment. The questions are as follows:
- Have you been injured as a result of an accident or incident that was not your fault?
- Did you seek medical attention or receive treatment for your injuries?
- Did the accident happen within the last three years? Some cases are exempt from this timeframe, including those involving children or industrial diseases.
What injuries can you claim for?
The list is long, but basically any injury that occurred as a result of a non-fault accident. It may be whiplash or other soft tissue damage as a result of a bump in your car, or you may have damaged knee ligaments slipping on a surface that you did not know was wet in a public place. You may have received a broken leg after being knocked from your bicycle, or you may have life-changing injuries as a result of a catastrophic road traffic collision.
Your injuries can be long or short-term in their consequences, minor or major in terms of trauma. If you have been injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault, you could be entitled to make a compensation claim. To make a claim, contact one of the UK’s leading injury claims handlers, Accident Advice Helpline, today. Either use our online contact form or call us on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.