Accident Advice Helpline
Set up in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline was established to help people to claim the compensation to which they were entitled. We have already helped thousands of people, and we could help you too. Read on to see the tips in our injury claims guide.
Our helpline is fully endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, who says “If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim and no-win, no-fee* means exactly that.”
We are very proud of our honest and open approach. We have very highly trained staff members, who will be sympathetic with any trauma you have suffered. They will do their utmost to take away any worries you may have about your injury claims guide.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Will it cost anything to get a claim started?
A: No. We work on a no-win, no-fee* basis for all of our clients, which means that you do not pay us anything up-front.Open Claim Calculator
Q: Does Accident Advice Helpline only deal with slips, trips and falls?
A: No. We deal with a wide variety of different personal injury claims, including accidents at work and road traffic accidents. It is always worth contacting us to see if we can help you.
Q: Is it too late to make an injury claim?
A: If you have been a victim of an injury within the last three years, we will be able to help you to obtain the compensation to which you are entitled.
Q: Will you have to fill in a lengthy questionnaire?
A: No. You can either complete a 30-second claim form on our website, which only requires you to answer six very basic questions, or you can simply phone our helpline for free.
How to make an injury claim
- Step 1: Either complete the 30-second claim form on our website (you will then get a call from one of our advisers) or phone our helpline
- Step 2: One of our advisers will talk to you about your personal injury.
- Step 3: You will be given an honest assessment of your chance of having a successful injury claim.
- Step 4: If you then decide that you want to pursue an injury claim, just let us know and we will connect you with the best lawyer for your particular situation
- Step 5: We will keep you up-to-date with progress throughout your case
Contact Accident Advice Helpline for an injury claims guide
If you think that we may be able to help you with an injury claim, please contact us. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to connect with a member of our team. You can ask for more help regarding an injury claims guide, and get your claim started today.