Injury claims in Falkirk are handled very much the same way as injury claims in Folkestone, and indeed anywhere else in the UK.
If you have an accident in Scotland and you live in England, or vice-versa, you can start your claim for compensation where you live – you don’t have to make your injury claim in Falkirk if you had an accident there and you live somewhere else.
Injury claims in Falkirk
The same basic rules apply if you are making injury claims in Falkirk or Folkestone:
- The accident must have happened within the last three years, unless you were a child at the time you were injured or you are making a claim for an industrial disease such as vibration white finger.
- The accident was not your fault.
- You were sufficiently injured to require medical treatment.
The whole idea of awarding personal injury compensation to people after accidents caused by other people or organisations is to pay for the essentials that they now need to live as normal a life as possible after they were hurt.
Compensation could cover:Open Claim Calculator
- Loss of earnings.
- Payment for transport to and from hospital appointments, such as taxis or train fares.
- Medical appointments with specialists such as a physiotherapists or osteopaths to help in your recovery.
- Any equipment you now need to make your life easier following the injury.
Accident Advice Helpline has been working with people across the UK to win the compensation they are entitled to for over 15 years. Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that is staffed by expert solicitors, who specialise in the different types of injury claims so you can be assured of being matched up with the right lawyer to handle your particular case.
Common types of injuries that people makes claims for include:
- Falling over on wet floors or uneven pathways where there was no warning sign urging people to take care.
- Accidents at work where your employer was to blame.
- Industrial accidents.
- Industrial diseases.
- Various types of road accidents, whether you are in a vehicle, a pedestrian, cyclist or another type of road user.
Call us for injury claims in Falkirk
Accident Advice Helpline has teams of friendly telephone advisors who will answer our free phone advice line around the clock. You can call up and discuss the outline of your case in the strictest confidence and there will be absolutely no obligation to proceed with a claim.
We are represented by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen. The former That’s Life! presenter is our patron and public face, so you can be assured that we operate with the utmost integrity. We are also a no-win, no-fee organisation, so you will not be charged any solicitors’ fees if we do not win your case for you.
For more details on making a claim, speak to our telephone advisors on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 from a mobile) or look at the wealth of information available here on the website.