Make the compensation claim you are ENTITLED to
Wingfield is a historic village nestled in the beautiful English county of Suffolk. Located close to Eye off the B118, this area is a popular tourist destination. With historic castle and homes of the long-ago gentry, the ruling class of England, it is easy to see why so many people are attracted to the area.
Generally, towns and cities across the UK are well-maintained by local and community councils but accidents happen. If you have been injured then you could be entitled to make an injury claim in Wingfield, securing the compensation you are entitled to.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we find that many people struggle making an injury claim in Wingfield as they are unsure that they are entitled to do so. Generally, there are two reasons:
Rights in law – media articles and online websites often bemoan the ‘compensation culture’ that they say is gripping Britain. AAH has news for you – claiming compensation for injuries that victims receive through no fault of their own has been enshrined in law since the 1990’s! Customers are becoming savvy and realising they have rights – especially if they have to make changes to their lives and learn to live with their injuries
Genuine injury claims – many injury claim Wingfield customers are unsure until they contact AAH if they are actually entitled to make a claim. In short, these are the criterion for making claims:
- Your accident must have been in the last 3 years.
- You must have sought medical advice or treatment from an appropriate qualified medical professional.
- The accident or incident must not have been your fault – in other words, you are the ‘victim’.
Don’t let the chance of claiming compensation pass you by!
There are several options open to you:
- Do nothing and let the opportunity of making a successful injury claim in Wingfield pass you by – but once 3 years has passed, unless there are exceptional circumstances, you will not be able to make a claim.
- Call AAH from your landline free on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993; speaking to one of our advisers does not tie you into making a claim – there is no risk and no obligation.
- Take the 30 second test online; this quick test asks you a few questions and then, through the magic that is technology, you will know within seconds if you are entitled to make an injury claim in Wingfield AND an estimate of how much you could win!
Don’t miss out – call us today!
Date Published: 6th October 2013
Author: David Brown