Road traffic accidents
One of the common reasons for an injury claim in Winchmore Hill is through a road traffic accident. Here are ten main reasons for traffic-related claims:
- Bus or coach accidents: Whether you are involved in a bus or coach accident, either as a passenger or a pedestrian hit by one, you could be entitled to make an injury claim in Winchmore Hill.
- Cyclists: Cyclists can have road traffic accidents where no one else is involved that are simply due to poor road conditions.
- Drivers: If you are a car driver involved in an accident, it may well not be your fault. Make sure you take down everyone’s details (car registration number, name, phone number, insurance company) at the time, as you may need them to make a claim.
- Hit and run: Being the victim of a hit and run incident can be very traumatic and upsetting. If you have been injured as a result, you should consider getting your potential claim assessed by an adviser.
- Motorcyclists: Motorcyclists are at risk of injury, simply because they have less protection from a road traffic accident than car drivers. It is important to always get yourself checked out if you have been involved in an accident, even if you don’t think you have been seriously hurt at the time. Injuries may only become apparent hours after the accident.
- Passengers: Being a passenger in a vehicle of any kind that is involved in a road traffic accident may entitle you to make an injury claim in Winchmore Hill.
- Pedestrians: Even if you are not in a vehicle, you can still be involved in a road traffic accident. Pedestrians can be struck by vehicles, causing serious personal injury.
- Multiple vehicle incidents: Occasionally there are unfortunately major traffic incidents that involve multiple vehicles. If you are involved but not to blame for the accident, then you may want to consider making a claim.
- Fatal crashes: In this case, the claim would be made by members of the victim’s family and treated with the utmost sensitivity by our team of professional advisers.
- Catastrophic injuries: This includes the injuries of the most serious nature, such as injuries to the spine and/or the brain. In this case it is of the utmost importance that compensation is obtained, as it may well be required to help the victim rebuild their life.
Injury claim in Winchmore Hill
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have been helping people to successfully claim compensation from road traffic accidents for many years. If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and want to talk to someone about making an injury claim in Winchmore Hill, then please contact one of our helplines. Our numbers to ring are 0800 689 0500 from a landline and from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.