Can you make an injury claim in Whickham?
If you have been injured and somebody else is to blame then you could make an injury claim in Whickham. Your accident must have taken place in the last 3 years to be valid, and you injuries must have needed medical attention.
The most efficient way to make an injury claim, no matter where you are in the UK, is to instruct a solicitor to handle your case. Accident Advice Helpline has been offering specialist legal representation in personal injury cases since 2000. We are one of the top firms in the UK compensation sector.
Why shouldn’t you use a local legal firm for your injury claim in Whickham?
If you used a local lawyer for your case, then you could not be assured that they were experienced in the personal injury claim field. Our legal team is formed from specialist, expert personal injury lawyers who don’t deal in other types of claims. They will be able to provide you with the very best legal representation for your injury claim, giving you the best chance to be awarded the compensation you deserve.
You need not be concerned about money when making an injury claim in Whickham with Accident Advice Helpline. If you wish to proceed with your case, then you will have no upfront fees to pay. In addition to this, 100% of our cases are handled on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means if you do not win your case then you will not have to pay your solicitor a penny.
How can you make an injury claim?
- Call our helpline to discuss your accident with our highly trained advisors. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from a land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
- Take our simple 30-second test to get an estimate of how much compensation you could receive should you decide to go ahead with your case.
- If you wish to make an injury claim in Whickham, then our lawyers will be with you all the way. They will make sure that you receive the maximum amount your circumstances allow, including claiming for any costs and losses the accident has caused.
- Most cases will be processed over the telephone, and you should not need to make a court appearance.
- Sit back, relax and let Accident Advice Helpline do the hard work. We take the stress out of making an injury claim in Whickham, letting you get on with your life.
Give us a call today for answers to all your question, with no obligation to proceed, or to get your claim started.
Date Published: 2nd May 2017
Author: Jan Newell