If you have had an accident whilst on holiday, then you could make an injury claim in Weymouth
You might not expect the worst when heading off on a relaxing holiday. Most tourists are able to enjoy their UK breaks with nothing untoward occurring, and the majority of holidaymakers are not blighted by physical damages whilst away. Unfortunately, for a handful of tourists accidents do happen, and where these have taken place due to the negligence of somebody else they can be particularly frustrating.
If you have been injured on holiday through no fault of your own, you could be able to make an injury claim in Weymouth. The law states that if somebody has experienced damages due to the actions of another party, compensation is legally due to be paid. By making an injury claim in Weymouth, you are simply claiming the money which is legally yours already.
Typical accidents that might lead to an injury claim in Weymouth
- You may slip or trip on a poorly maintained floor surface in the grounds of your hotel, or whilst visiting a tourist attraction.
- You might experience severe food poisoning due to the poor hygiene standards of a restaurant or café whilst on holiday.
- You could be involved in a road traffic accident on the busy roads of a tourist resort town. Holidaymakers may be unfamiliar with the road layout, and this could lead to an increase in incidents.
- You might be injured whilst being involved in a sporting activity whilst on holiday. If your instructor has not maintained their duty of care over you — for example, if you have not been provided with sufficient training or safety protection equipment — then their negligence could provide you with grounds to make an injury claim in Weymouth.
- You could be involved in a maritime accident whilst on a pleasure boat or ferry trip.
Make an injury claim in Weymouth with Accident Advice Helpline
If you need to make an injury claim in Weymouth, call our free helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile). Our advisors are available to discuss your case 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By taking Accident Advice Helpline’s unique 30-second test, you will be provided with an estimate of the level of compensation you could receive if you were to make a successful personal injury compensation claim.
If you wish to go ahead and make an injury claim in Weymouth, our specialist legal team will be able to handle your case on a no win no fee* basis. There will be no lengthy forms to complete, no upfront costs to pay and if your case is not successful then you will have no legal fees to pay.
An injury claim in Weymouth made due to an accident on holiday can processed in the same way as any other UK claim. Call us today to find out how we can help you.