Could you make an injury claim in Westward Ho?
If you have been injured in an accident whilst on holiday and are not sure who to turn to for help, Accident Advice Helpline may be able to assist you.
We have a free helpline open to all victims of accidents. You can call Accident Advice Helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Our knowledgeable advisors are available to discuss your case at a time convenient to you. Being involved in an accident whilst staying away from home can be confusing and disorienting. Having a friendly voice at the end of the telephone will be reassuring, and we will be able to advise you in the aftermath of the incident.
If your injuries can be shown to be due to the negligence of somebody else, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to advise you about making an injury claim in Westward Ho. You will be invited to take our unique 30-second test to find out the level of payout you could be entitled to. Our advisors will be able to give you further pointers to enhance your compensation case. For example, you may be asked to take photographs of the site of the accident, or reminded to keep records of travel expenses to and from the hospital.
As most of our cases are handled over the telephone, you will be able to start you injury claim in Westward Ho process straight away, even if you are still away from home. Our specialist lawyers are experts in compensation law who are experienced at handling such cases. All our lawyers handle 100% of their injury claim in Westward Ho cases on a no win no fee basis. This means that should you not win your case, you will have no legal fees to pay. There are no upfront costs either, so being cash-strapped as a result of recently paying for your holiday will not prevent you from claiming compensation.
The five simple steps to making an injury claim in Westward Ho
- Call our free 24/7 helpline at a time convenient to you. The number is 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile);
- Discuss you accident with our friendly advisors;
- Take our simple 30-second test to find out how much compensation you might receive should you make an injury claim in Westward Ho;
- If you wish to go ahead with your injury claim in Westward Ho, then you will be put in touch with our specialist legal team;
- Let our lawyers process your hassle-free claim over the telephone.
Date Published: 12th October 2013
Author: David Brown