Have you suffered a neck or head injury as a result of an accident that was NOT your fault? Read on…
There are many different types of upper body injury, ranging from neck to hand injuries. The amount of compensation given for upper body injuries varies significantly depending on the type of the injury sustained, as well as other factors such as any money lost as a result of the injury. If you suffer one of these injuries, you could be entitled to make an injury claim in West Norwood.
Serious neck injuries, such as fractures, can also show no symptoms immediately after the accident. It is important to get medical attention straight away if you have been in a car accident and fear you may have a neck injury.
If you have suffered a neck injury in a car accident or any other type of accident which wasn’t your fault, you may be able to make a injury claim in West Norwood for neck injury compensation. The right compensation for a neck injury claim reflects the extent of the neck injury, as well as the speed and prospects of recovery. Some people are inconvenienced only for a short time, whilst others can be affected for the rest of their lives.
Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm that specialise in personal injury compensation
- They have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
- Their friendly, professional advisers treat every client with empathy and confidentiality.
- They are one of the largest law firms in the UK.
- All their legal partners work on 100% no win no fee*.
- If you don’t win your case you don’t pay a penny.
- No obligation to call. You decide if you want to start your claim.
- Advice line operators. If we can’t answer your question straight away, they will call you back.
- You can call 24/7.
- Their patron is Esther Rantzen, a consumer champion for the UK and popular TV personality.
If you have had an injury that wasn’t your fault, you can start an injury claim in West Norwood with Accident Advice Helpline. Their site offers a free compensation calculator, known as the ‘30 second test’, which can help you find out if you qualify for compensation as well as estimating how much you might get. Claim amounts can not be guaranteed, they can only give estimates of what your claim might be worth. Claim time varies from one case to another. A medical may be required but is not always necessary. In most cases, clients do not need to attend court. Its important to speak to one of our fantastic advisers in order to start your claim so call free 24/7 on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 or text “Claim365” to 88010.