Got an injury claim in Watermillock? Then call us: Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the top claims companies in the UK and we operate strictly on a No Win, No Fee* basis. We are here to assist people in making a personal injury claim in Watermillock. We’ve been established since the year 2000. Since then we have been providing access to justice for victims of accidents that were not their fault.
Accident Advice Helpline proudly attributes our great success to our 4 key principles.
Accident Advice Helpline is supported by well known Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen.
Esther Rantzen has campaigned tirelessly over many years to see justice and fairness for people just like you and she is happy to support Accident Advice Helpline.
Making an injury claim in Watermillock is simple, fast, and efficient.
- You can take our thirty second test right here on the website to see if you may be able to make a claim. Just answer a few simple questions, fill in your details and we will tell you straight away if you may be eligible to make a claim. You are under no obligation to go ahead and start the process of making a claim at any point, the decision is solely yours, and we are just here to help you if you do wish to proceed.
- You can fill in the claim form on-line
- You can call us directly on our helpline which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0800 689 0500.
- If you are calling from a mobile you should call 0333 500 0993.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will it be complicated to make a claim?
Making a claim could not be any simpler. You can simply go on to our website and take the thirty second test to see if you may be eligible. You can fill in the claim form online or you can call us on our Free phone numbers and we will talk you through your claim step by step in a clear way. As we operate on a No Win, No Fee* basis making a claim couldn’t be more straightforward!
- What sort of personal injury can I make a claim for?
You can make an injury claim in Watermillock for any accident that you have sustained in the last three years if the accident was not your fault. This could be as a result of bad practice, someone else’s negligence or bad judgement. If you didn’t cause it, you can make a claim!
- Why should I choose Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the leading companies in its field because we operate with integrity and honesty. Our staff are knowledgeable, sympathetic and discreet.
We understand that your accident will have been a traumatic event for you and we are there 24/7 to support you through making your claim.