How can I improve my chances of success when making an injury claim in Warmwell?
I have been injured in an accident that was somebody else’s fault. I think I may be able to make an injury claim in Warmwell. What should I do?
If you have experienced physical damages and somebody else was to blame, then you could make an injury claim in Warmwell. This will enable you to receive a sum of compensation to which you are legally entitled. To give your case the very best chance of success it might help you to follow this useful guide:
- Take photographs to show the situation of the accident and any damages caused. For example if you have suffered a medical injury due to tripping over a loose carpet, then taking photographs to record the hazardous floor surface could add useful evidence to your injury claim in Warmwell. Remember most mobile phones have cameras these days, so it is likely that if you don’t have a camera then somebody nearby will.
- If there have been any witnesses to your accident then make sure to collect their contact details. You may need to use their personal accounts of the accident to help back up your injury claim in Warmwell. In the case of a road traffic accident you would be advised to call the police to attend the scene of the incident. Even if you think the crash is relatively minor, the police will be able to act as a witness of the aftermath of the accident, and may be able to help confirm who was at fault.
- Make sure you receive medical attention for your injuries soon after your accident. Ensure that your doctor records all of your physical damages on your medical notes.
- You should record any out of pocket expenses associated with your accident, keeping receipts if possible. For example, you should be able to claim travel expenses to and from the hospital or clinic. If there are essential tasks that you can no longer carry out due to your injuries, such as gardening or cleaning, then you may be able to claim for those too.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline to find out more about making an injury claim in Warmwell. We have a free helpline which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for all victims of accidents. Our friendly advisers are waiting to assist you to obtain the compensation you deserve. Call 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) to find out more.
Date Published: 5th October 2013
Author: David Brown