How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Claim in Wandsworth

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Wandsworth

    Things to do when you first move home and how to make an injury claim if you are injured during the move

    It isn’t always easy to move home, and in fact it is generally accepted that moving home can be one of the most stressful things that you will ever do. The reason for this is that moving home takes a lot of physical energy, and can often take weeks or even months to complete, with having to move your bills around, change address on everything and so on.

    More importantly, it can be really stressful on an emotional level, as you find yourself having to deal with the fact that you are leaving the place that you have called home for however many months or years. When you first move into a new house, there a few things that should be done right away, to make the transition easier for everyone.

    • Change your addresses. You should be able to fill out a form with the post office which forwards all of your mail from your last property to the new one for a month or so. However, by the time this month is up your post will automatically start arriving at your old address again if you haven’t changed it with your companies. Make sure that this is one of the first things you do.
    • Go and find important local places. On your first couple of days, head out into the local area to locate your nearest shop, bus stop, bank and so on, so that whenever you need anything you will be able to find it right away and won’t have to waste time searching.
    • Make sure that you have spoken to the utilities companies. You will have to pay utilities from the day that you move in, even if you put off actually contacting the companies, so you might as well contact them sooner rather than later to prevent yourself having to deal with an enormous bill later on down the line.

    Making an injury claim in Wandsworth

    You should feel free to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out what you can about making an injury claim in Wandsworth if you have been seriously injured during your move. If you were in a road accident, for example, or had something dropped on you which caused a serious injury.

    The team at the helpline will be able to give you advice about making an injury claim in Wandsworth and help you to decide whether or not you have a good case for compensation. If you do, you will be teamed with an experienced and dedicated personal injury lawyer, who will work on your injury claim in Wandsworth on your behalf.

    Date Published: 20th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.