If you have had an accident at work then you may be able to make an industrial injury claim in Walworth.
If you have suffered as a result of an industrial accident then you could be entitled to make an injury claim in Walworth. All employers have a duty to keep their employees safe from harm.
Stringent health and safety guidelines have been produced by the Health and Safety Executive to protect workers in all sectors of employment. Working in an industrial setting can be particularly hazardous.
If you have been injured whilst at work, and you can show that your employer is to blame, then you could be due compensation. To be able to receive this sum of money, you will need to make an injury claim in Walworth.
Accident Advice Helpline is a compensation provider with over a decade’s experience in personal injury law. We assist in the awarding of over £30 million of compensation every year. Let us help you receive the money you deserve.
What types of industrial hazards could lead to an injury claim in Walworth being made?
- Slip and trip accidents due to poor safety management of the working environment.
- Incorrect manual handling of heavy goods.
- Fall accidents, for example when working at height without the correct safety protection.
- Being struck by a moving vehicle or machinery.
- Using a piece of industrial equipment without sufficient training to do so safely.
- Being exposed to loud noises without sufficient hearing protection.
- Being exposed to dangerous chemicals or materials without sufficient training or safety equipment.
- Vibration white finger, caused by the overuse of vibrating industrial machinery.
- Industrial disasters, such as fires or explosions.
- Occupational illnesses, for example due to the continuous inhalation of dust or asbestos fibres.
How can Accident Advice Helpline assist me in making an industrial injury claim in Walworth?
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile). Our knowledgeable advisors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak to all victims of industrial accidents. They are able to offer obligation-free advice and support regarding your case.
You will be invited to take our simple 30 second test over the phone. This will allow our advisors to provide you with an estimate of the level of compensation you could receive should you decide to make an injury claim Walworth.
If you wish to go ahead then you can be referred to our team of specialist lawyers. Our legal team are experienced at handling industrial injury claim Walworth cases, and can provide you with the very best legal representation. All of our cases are handled on a no win no fee* basis.
Date Published: 2nd October 2013
Author: David Brown