Commuting accident? Make an injury claim in Waltham Cross with Accident Advice Helpline.
Waltham Cross in Hertfordshire, England is situated just 12 miles from the City of London. With excellent bus, rail and road links, the town is a prime location for commuter living.
Waltham Cross is the only town outside of London to be served by a Transport for London Night Bus, and the railway network provides direct links to the Victoria Underground Line, London Liverpool Street Station and Stratford Road Station.
With huge number of commuters travelling into London each day, it is likely that some of these passengers may be involved within an accident whilst on their journey to work. If you have been injured whilst on your daily commute then you may be able to make an injury claim in Waltham Cross.
You must be able to show that the accident was caused by the actions, or negligence, of somebody else, and your injuries must have taken place within the last 3 years. If you think this could apply to you then Accident Advice Helpline could help you receive compensation by making an injury claim Waltham Cross.
Typical accidents that might result in a commuter needing to make an injury claim in Waltham Cross:
- Tripping on the railway platform or bus station forecourt due to a loose paving slab. This should have been attended to by the travel operator and is a hazard that could have been eliminated.
- Being scalded by an overly hot drink being provided in an unsuitable cup from a station café.
- Being struck by a moving vehicle, eg. a baggage cart.
- Slipping over on a wet or oily surface which should have been cleared up or marked with hazard signage.
- Being injured in a major accident such as a collision or derailment.
How to make an injury claim in Waltham Cross:
- Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile). This line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Speak to our knowledgeable advisors about your accident.
- Take our unique 30 second test to find out how much compensation you could receive should you make an injury claim Waltham Cross.
- If you would like to go ahead with your injury claim Waltham Cross then you can be referred to our specialist legal team. All of our lawyers handle their cases on a no win no fee basis. If you do not win your case then you will have no legal fees to pay.
- Most of our cases can be handled over the telephone. We work to make the compensation claim process as simple and efficient as possible.
Date Published: 2nd October 2013
Author: David Brown