Personal Injury Claims in Waddingham
Have you been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Have you suffered an injury in the last three years when someone else was to blame?
If so personal injury claim solicitors can help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
Our personal injury compensation lawyers have extensive experience in pursuing compensation claims on behalf of injured parties. We operate on a “no win no fee*” basis – we will explain this further when you call. The quicker you call us after your accident or injury the sooner we can get you the compensation you deserve.
How Do I Check My Eligibility?
A compensation calculator is a great tool for checking your eligibility and then providing you with an estimate of the money you may be able to receive. Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second calculator will do all this in less than half a minute of your time – so whether you have a spare minute at work or are browsing the internet whilst watching television, you can easily get the information you need.
Another way to check you are eligible is by speaking to a professional advisor. At Accident Advice Helpline, we run a 24 hour advice line to ensure you can get the advice you need, whenever you need it. Just give us a call any time, on 0800 180 4123.
I’m Nervous About Making a Claim – Can You Reassure Me?
It’s natural to feel apprehensive about making a claim for compensation. If you are hesitant, here are some reasons why you should progress with a personal injury claim in Waddingham:
- If you have been injured and it was someone else’s fault, compensation exists to protect you. This is your right, and you should exercise it.
- Your injuries may have a financial impact – for example if you are unable to work in the short or long term due to your injuries. You should not have to live with this burden.
- If you’re worried about a work injury claim in Waddingham, remember that your employer has a duty of care to protect you as an employee, and it is your right to claim if they have failed in this duty. Your employer will not be out of pocket as they will be covered by their indemnity insurance, and in the majority of cases, employees return to work with no hard feelings.
- You are not alone when making a compensation claim. A good law firm will talk you through the process, ensuring you feel comfortable at every step of the way.
- A good lawyer will work on a no win no fee* basis – so you have the assurance that you will not be out of pocket if your claim is unsuccessful.
How Do I Make a Personal Injury Claim in Waddingham
To make personal injury claim, just get in touch with our team at Accident Advice Helpline and we’ll do the rest! Most claims can be made entirely via the telephone and with no need to attend court.
Date Published: 27th September 2013
Author: David Brown