Injury Claim in Vale of White Horse

moving home.

What to do if there is a problem with your new house and how to make an injury claim in Vale of White Horse

Whether you are renting or buying, the last thing you want is to move into a new property and then find that there is something wrong with it and have to sort this out. Moving house is well known to be one of the most stressful experiences you will go through in your life, as it involves packing up everything that you have and moving your entire life out of the house that you have called home for however long.

This is both physically and emotionally draining, and some people can find themselves feeling very stressed and upset by the situation. This is only compounded if there is then something wrong with the house.

  • Speak to your landlord. If you are renting a property then most of the issues that come with your home are their issues and not yours. Instead of stressing yourself out trying to get these problems resolved, all you need to do is contact the landlord and arrange a time for them to come and fix the issue that is convenient for both of you.
  • Work out all of the issues. When you first move into a property, there are likely to be a number of minor problems which need fixing or which simply require your attention in some way. Go through the house bit by bit, to work out what exactly needs to be done within the house, and make yourself a list.
  • Structure your list from important to not important. Make sure that all of the issues which need to be resolved right away are at the top of your list, so that you know to get onto them as soon as possible. The least important issues may then take months or even years to sort out, but at least shouldn’t cause you any problems whilst you are trying to get to them.

You should consider making an injury claim in Vale of White Horse

You should consider making an injury claim in Vale of White Horse if you have been injured by your new home, or in the process of moving, as long as you feel that you have a good case for a claim. You can find out whether or not you have a good case to make a successful injury claim in Vale of White Horse by calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, and the team will be more than happy to talk you through the claims process, as well as passing you over to an experienced personal injury lawyer, who can work with you on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get your injury claim in Vale of White Horse processed.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )