Accident Advice Helpline – Taking the stress out of making an injury claim in Usk
Claiming compensation after an accident can be stressful, but Accident Advice Helpline are here to support you through that process. After the upheaval of being injured through no fault of you own, the last thing you may wish to face is the hassle of a court case. We aim to ensure that making an injury claim in Usk is as simple and efficient as possible. Let Accident Advice Helpline take on the hard work of your injury claim, whilst you can sit back and concentrate on recovering from your damages.
5 ways that Accident Advice Helpline can reduce your stress levels when making an injury claim:
- We have a free 24/7 helpline open to all victims of accidents. Our advisors are available at all times for you to talk to about your case. This means that you can call at a time convenient to you.
- We have a very simple 30 second test that can be taken over the telephone. This will allow you to find out how much compensation you could receive should you make an injury claim. It is quick, easy and free to take.
- We ensure that all of our claimants are given access to specialist lawyers that are experienced in cases similar to their own. By having a lawyer that really knows what they are doing, your injury claim should be handled smoothly and efficiently.
- There are no upfront fees required to make an injury claim. You need not worry about money as if you do not win your case then there will be no legal fees to pay. Our lawyers handle 100% of their cases on a no win no fee basis.
- You will not need to attend lengthy legal appointments as most of our cases can be processed over the phone. Most of our claimants are not required to make a court appearance for their injury claim in Usk.
With Accident Advice Helpline you can be assured that you will receive the very best legal representation for your injury claim in Usk. Give us a call today on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile). Our lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our knowledgeable advisors are waiting for your call. Gain justice for your suffering and obtain the compensation that you are entitled to.
Esther Rantzen says that where there is a blame, the negligent party is legally obliged to pay compensation. So make that injury claim and obtain the money that is legally yours.
Date Published: 28th September 2013
Author: David Brown