Help Accident Advice Helpline to assist you with your road traffic accident injury claim in Upper Brailes.
Have you been involved in an accident through no fault of your own? If you have been injured due to somebody else’s negligence then you could make an injury claim Upper in Brailes with Accident Advice Helpline.
It might be that you have been involved in a car accident where another driver has been to blame. If this is the case then follow Accident Advice Helpline’s useful guide as to what you should do in the aftermath of the incident. This will help improve your chances of success when making an injury claim in Upper Brailes.
Accident Advice Helpline’s Guide to Road Traffic Accidents – How to increase your chances when making an injury claim in Upper Brailes.
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident then follow our helpful guide. Carrying out as many of these actions as possible could help you increase your chances of success when you come to make an injury claim in Upper Brailes.
Obviously we understand that the extent of your injuries suffered in the accident may limit your ability to carry out such tasks. You could always ask somebody else to help you such as your passenger (if you had one), a family member that has been called to the scene, or a passer-by.
- Call the police to attend the crash site. This is important even if the crash has been relatively minor, as the police will be able to act as an impartial witness and help ascertain who is to blame.
- Take as many photos of the crash location as possible. Make sure to include photos to show the situation of the vehicles, skid marks on the road surface, and damages done to the vehicles. You may rely on the photos as evidence when you come to make your injury claim in Upper Brailes.
- If there have been any witnesses to the incident then be sure to take their contact details. You may need to ask them to recount what happened as part of your evidence.
- Seek medical attention for all of your injuries. Make sure your doctor records all the physical damages that you have suffered.
- Swap details with the other driver but avoid all further conversation. In particular you must not apologise or admit liability for the accident. This could ultimately reduce your chances of being successful with your injury claim in Upper Brailes.
- Take note of any expenses you have endured relating to the accident, keeping receipts if possible. These might include travel expenses to and from the hospital, costs for medical care or treatments, and having to pay for costs such as childcare or help around the house. You could be able to include these costs when you make an injury claim in Upper Brailes.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993). This helpline is free and open to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.