Let Accident Advice Helpline assist you in making an injury claim in Trowell
If you live in Trowell, Nottinghamshire, England, and have been involved in an accident then you may need to make an injury claim in Trowell. Being a relatively small settlement, Trowell is able to offer its residents services such as a village pub, a nature reserve, a coffee shop and a garden centre. If you live in Trowell, you may wonder who to contact if you need to claim compensation in a personal injury claim.
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help all UK residents if they need to make an injury claim in Trowell. It does not matter if you live in a large city or a small village, we can provide you with access to specialist lawyers that will handle your case on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. We have a helpline that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call our friendly advisers on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) for advice and support regarding your accident. You will be asked to take a very simple and short test over the phone. This will allow our advisers to provide you with an estimate of the level of compensation you could receive should you decide to make an injury claim in Trowell.
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident then you could make an injury claim in Trowell
The village of Trowell is located on the M1 motorway. Trowell Motorway Services lie just to the north of the village and provide a helpful stop-over point for motorists. If you have been injured in an accident on the M1, or another road, then you may need to make an injury claim in Trowell. The accident must be shown to have been somebody else’s fault, and must have occurred in the last 3 years.
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident then carrying out the following actions could help you in making an injury claim in Trowell:
- Call the police to attend the site of the accident. They can act as a witness as to who was to blame.
- Collect contact details from other witnesses that saw the accident happen.
- Take photographs to show what has happened. Remember most phones have cameras on them these days.
- Seek medical attention for you injuries. Make sure all your physical (and psychological) damages are recorded by the doctor.
- Exchange details with the other driver, but do not enter into any further conversation regarding the cause of the accident or who was at fault.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline on our free helpline to find out further information about making an injury claim in Trowell.
Date Published: 20th September 2013
Author: David Brown