Our specialist lawyers can help you with your industrial injury claim in Trafford Park
Trafford Park in Greater Manchester, England, was the first ever planned industrial estate in the UK and continues to be the largest in Europe. With such a large quantity of employees located within Trafford Park, then it is likely that some of these workers may be involved in accidents at work and need to make an injury claim.
All employers are required to follow health and safety guidelines as set out by the Health and Safety Executive. Unfortunately sometimes these rules are not followed as closely as they should be by business directors and employees may be exposed to unnecessary risks. Typical accidents that might take place in an industrial setting include:
- Being struck by a moving vehicle or machinery
- Incorrect manual handling of heavy or awkward objects without sufficient training of the correct equipment
- Being exposed to dangerous chemicals
- The over-use of vibrating machinery leading to conditions such as ‘white vibration finger’
- Hearing damage caused by not being provided with the correct hearing protection
- Being expected to use industrial equipment without the necessary training to do so
- Slip, trips or falls caused by the poor management of the work environment
If you have had an accident at work then you could be entitled to receive compensation. This will not only recompense for any physical injuries you have sustained, but can also cover costs such as travel expenses and loss of earnings.
What should I do if I need to make an injury claim in Trafford Park?
- Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile). We have a team of friendly advisors who are available to help you.
- Let our advisors guide you through our unique 30 second test. This will allow us to provide you with an estimate of how much compensation you could receive should you decide to make an industrial injury claim in Trafford Park.
- If you would like to go ahead with your injury claim then you will be referred to our expert legal team. We have specialists in personal injury law available to help provide you with the very best legal representation for your case. Our lawyers handle all of their cases on a no win no fee* basis, meaning should you not be successful with your claim then you will have no legal fees to pay.
- Most of our injury claim cases can be processed over the telephone, so most claimants will not need to attend court. We aim to make the compensation claim process as simple and stress-free as possible.
Date Published: 20th September 2013
Author: David Brown