Been involved in an accident whilst on holiday? If so you could make an injury claim in Trafalgar Square
Trafalgar Square is a popular destination for sightseers in London, England. Located in Borough of Westminster, Trafalgar Square is known for the iconic Nelson’s Column, guarded by four lion statues at its base. If you are a tourist in London, then it may be that you could be involved in an accident where someone else is to blame. Unfortunately accidents like this can ruin people’s holidays, plus they can be disorientating if you are left with injuries in a location you are unfamiliar with. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we are urging all UK tourists to keep our helpline phone number to hand, just in case you should require our advice and assistance in the event of being involved in an accident. We are available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have a team of friendly advisors who can offer you free support regarding personal injuries, and inform you about making an injury claim.
The sheer number of tourists visiting the popular sightseeing locations in London, such as Trafalgar Square, unfortunately means that accidents are likely to happen on a daily basis. The range of injuries you could experience as a tourist is wide and varied. For example you could experience a medical injury should you trip, slip or fall on an uneven pavement. You might have your break ruined by a bad case of food poisoning caused by poor hygiene in a café or restaurant you have visited. You could be involved in an accident if a driver has gone through a red traffic light knocking you down on a pedestrian crossing. If you have experienced any kind of injury due to the fault of somebody else then you could make an injury claim in Trafalgar Square and gain the compensation you deserve.
Accident Advice Helpline’s guide to making an injury claim in Trafalgar Square:
- If you have been injured whilst on holiday in the UK then this can be processed in the same way as any other personal injury claim.
- The injury must have occurred within the last 3 years, but obviously the sooner you call us then the incident will be fresher in your memory.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) to speak to our supportive advisors.
- Take our simple 30 second test to calculate how much compensation you might receive should you make an injury claim.
- If you wish to proceed with your injury claim then you will be referred to our team of specialist lawyers who will deal with your case on a no win no fee basis.
Date Published: 20th September 2013
Author: David Brown