New houses could lead to increasing numbers of builders needing to make an injury claim in Towcester
Towcester is a town in Northamptonshire. The settlement lies eight miles south west of Northampton and ten miles north west of Milton Keynes. The 2001 census recorded the population of Towcester as 8,856. Since then rapid expansion has taken place, with estimates that the population will reach around 20,000 by 2020.
With this increasing volume of people living in Towcester, many more homes have had to be built to accommodate the rising numbers. House builders have seen huge positive impact upon their businesses and should continue to do so in the upcoming years.
With increasing numbers of workers employed on building sites, it is likely that the number of people needing to claim compensation due to being involved in accidents at work will also increase. Building sites are required to be run under strict health and safety regulations as set out by the Health and Safety Executive. Employers have a duty of care over their workers, and all potential hazards need to be identified and minimised. Where this has not occurred, and workers have be injured due to no fault of their own, then an injury claim in Towcester for compensation can be made.
Typical building site accidents that might lead to making an injury claim in Towcester
- Being struck by moving machinery or a vehicle;
- Falling due to working at height without the correct safety equipment;
- Tripping or slipping due to items being stored inappropriately or the floor surface not being maintained correctly;
- Hearing loss injury due to not being provided with the correct hearing protection;
- Being expected to use a piece of equipment for which insufficient training has been provided;
- Illness caused by being exposed to dangerous chemicals or materials; and
- Strains or sprains caused by incorrect manual handling of heavy or awkward items.
In any of these examples and more, you should be able to make an injury claim in Towcester. If your employer has been negligent, and this has led to you being injured, then you are entitled to receive compensation.
How can Accident Advice Helpline assist me with my injury claim in Towcester?
By calling our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, you can speak to our friendly advisors. You will be guided through our unique 30-second test to determine how much compensation you could receive, should you decide to make injury claim in Towcester. If you decide you would like to go ahead, then you will be referred to our specialist legal team. Our lawyers will be able to provide you with the expertise you require in order to make your building site injury claim in Towcester. By calling Accident Advice Helpline, you can receive the very best legal representation you need to help you win your particular case.