Do you need to make an injury claim in Tenterden?
If you live in the town of Tenterden in Kent, England, it may be that you are looking to make an injury claim Tenterden. You might have been involved in an accident which was not your fault, leading to a medical injury or other costs, such as loss of earnings. The aftermath of an accident can be a worrying and confusing time. If you need to make an injury claim Tenterden then Accident Advice Helpline can make the process as simple and stress-free as possible, allowing you to quickly get your life back to normal.
What types of injury claim Tenterden could Accident Advice Helpline assist me with?
There are many different types of accident that may lead to you making a personal injury claim in Tenterden. The only true way to determine if your injury claim Tenterden is viable would be to give our friendly advisers a call and take our 30 second test. This would allow you to get an idea of how much compensation you might be able to receive as a result of your injuries.
The cases that we deal with here at Accident Advice Helpline usually fall within three main categories:
- Slips, trips and falls – If you have received a medical injury as a result of a slip, trip or fall in a public place then you could make an injury claim in Tenterden.
- Accidents at work – There are many different types of accident that could happen at work ranging from incorrect manual handling, industrial illnesses, and disasters such as fires or explosions. Employers have a duty of care over workers and if health and safety procedures are insufficient then an injury claim in Tenterden could be made.
- Road traffic accidents – Usually some of the cost incurring from a road traffic accident will be met by the driver at fault’s insurance but if you have been involved in an accident where the other driver was not insured, or you have been medically injured and your costs have not been covered then you could make an injury claim in Tenterden. You could also have been a passenger, pedestrian, motorbike rider or cyclist.
The four steps to making an injury claim Tenterden:
- Call our 24/7 free helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile).
- Our friendly advisers will guide you through our simple test to see how much compensation you could receive.
- If you would like to go ahead with your compensation claim then your case will be passed to our specialist legal team.
- Most cases can be handled over the telephone, and most claimants will not be required to attend court.
Date Published: 11th September 2013
Author: David Brown