How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Taunton Deane

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Taunton Deane

    How to get help around the house and make an injury claim after an injury

    If you have been badly injured then it may take you some time to get back to normal and during this time you might need help to get around and do your everyday chores and tasks.

    With an injury it can be fairly difficult to manage your day to day tasks, but they will still need to be done so that your household can run as normal. Getting help around the house can be crucial to helping you recover more fully and quickly, so here are some ways to get help around the house for a while.

    • Ask friends and family. Friends and family should always be there to provide you with the support you need when you have suffered a serious accident or illness, and will probably be happy to help you out for a while even if you can’t afford to offer them anything in return, so these people should be your first port of call.
    • See what the hospital can offer. If you are seriously injured, the hospital might be happy to let you stay until you are able to move around more easily, or might be able to provide you with a nurse to come and help around the house periodically.
    • Advertise for help. If you have the finances to do so, find out about hiring someone to give you some help and support for the weeks and months following your injury. If you only get them in a couple of times a week then it shouldn’t even cost you too much.
    • Get your children to help. If you have older children that are capable of helping around the house, ask them to start helping out whilst you are still injured. You could offer to pay them pocket money for their help, but really they should be happy to chip in either way.

    Accident Advice Helpline can help you make an injury claim in Taunton Deane

    If you feel that your injury was caused by another person, making an injury claim in Taunton Deane can help you to get the money together to get help around the house and pay for any other expenses that you might have during this time.

    Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make an injury claim in Taunton Deane, as experienced personal injury lawyers will be able to help you to put together a strong case for a successful injury claim in Taunton Deane. Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to a member of the friendly, helpful team, who will be able to tell you whether or not you have a good case for compensation. If you do, the team will then be able to get your claim started as soon as possible.

    Date Published: 20th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.