Suffered an injury whilst on a package holiday? Make an injury claim in Tarbolton
We all look forward to our well earned holidays as a time to relax with family and friends and to explore new places. Package holidays can be the answer to all our holiday plans and organisation with flights, accommodation, transfers and excursions all included. Some package deals also include all your meals and drinks; even ice cream!
When can you make an injury claim in Tarbolton
As long as the accident or incident wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to make an injury claim. As long as your injury occurred at the resort where you are staying or if you are out during an excursion that was planned as part of your package deal, then the provider may be held responsible.
If you have an accident on your package holiday
It is important that certain procedures are followed in the event of an accident or incident involving personal injury.
- Notify the representative at the hotel complex about the injury
- If this is not possible, then notify the UK headquarters of the package provider of the injury
- Contact the hotel management if it is not possible to contact the package providers and ensure that the injury is reported in their Accident Book and that you obtain a copy for your records.
- Consult a medical practitioner as soon as possible and ensure that a medical report is written and signed. Take a copy for your insurance company as it is required in the event of a personal injury claim.
- Ensure that any witnesses to the accident or incident give their names, addresses and contact details.
- Take any photos of the scene, draw a sketch or video tape of the circumstances of your accident for future reference.
Let the experts handle your injury claim
Accident Advice Helpline are the established leaders in the personal injury compensation claim industry. With over a decade of experience of processing personal injury compensation claims, they have a wealth of knowledge to pass on to you as no obligation advice and assistance. Their friendly and helpful advisors are waiting to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and give you the information you need to be informed about proceeding with an injury claim.
If you prefer, Accident Advice Helpline offer a unique 30 second on line test to determine if you can claim for your injury. This quick and confidential service will ensure that you can decide for yourself if you wish to start your injury claim.Open Claim Calculator
If you prefer to speak to one of the team give us a call on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.