Have you suffered a sporting injury and need to make an injury claim in Tain?
Whilst we are all aware of the benefits of regular exercise to our health, unfortunately sporting injuries can be sustained as a result of an accident or incident that wasn’t our fault.
Minor sporting injuries
Some injuries can be minor and these can involve:
- muscular spasms
- loss of muscular strength
- cuts and bruising
- cartilage and soft tissue damage
With rest, anti inflammatory medicines and physiotherapy these injuries are usually short lived and full function is restored following a short period of recuperation.
Serious sporting injuries
Depending on the nature of the sport, the injuries that may be sustained following a sporting accident can be serious and even life changing.
- Severe head injury. This can be caused by high contact sports such as boxing and rugby and can cause the person to become unconscious, suffer seizures, have difficulty understanding what is being said to them, problems with vision and speaking. In these situations, it is vital that person is not moved in case of spinal or neck injury, but that the emergency services are called and the person is taken to hospital as soon as possible.
- Broken bones. When a bone is broken, the person may suffer extreme pain, dizziness and nausea. There may be swelling to the affected limb, bruising or discolouration and the limb may be at an unusual angle. They may be unable to weight bear or move the affected limb.
- Ligament damage can be extremely painful. A common injury is a torn anterior cruciate ligament in the knee. This can be injured by a sudden change in direction, a sudden stop or if you land incorrectly following a jump. A pop or crack can sometimes be heard!
Making your injury claim in Tain
If you, or some one you know, has suffered a sporting injury, following an accident or incident that wasn’t their fault, within the last 3 years, then they may be eligible to make an injury claim in Tain.
To find out more about the injury claims process, call Accident Advice Helpline who have helped thousands of people make a successful personal injury claim following a sporting injury. With in excess of 10 years’ experience, Accident Advice Helpline provide no obligation advice about making an injury claim in Tain over the phone. Their knowledgeable and friendly advisers can answer your queries effectively leaving you to decide if you wish to proceed with an injury claim in Tain, no pressure from them. Go on line and take their unique 30 second test and see if you can make an injury claim in Tain – it’s fast and simple and will give you a rough estimate of how much you might receive.