Suffered an injury through a slip, trip or fall? Make your injury claim in Tadmarton!
Whilst slips, trips and falls may be common everyday accidents, the injuries that result from suffering a slip, trip or fall may be very painful and may mean a period of time off work to recover and recuperate. Most of these types of accidents happen in the work place.
The injuries sustained as a result of a slip, trip or fall may include:
- cuts and bruises
- broken bones
- facial injuries
- head injuries including brain injury
- back injuries including spinal injury
- soft tissue injuries such as torn ligaments and tendons
A fall from height, such as whilst working on a platform off scaffolding, can cause devastating injuries to the worker who may require specialist treatment and care in order to regain their mobility.
The causes of a slip, trip or fall may involve:
- wet or slippery floor surface
- icy conditions which have not been treated
- obstacles which cause trip hazards
- insufficient guard railing when working at height
- poor lighting that can lead to falls
- uneven paving slabs
- lack of suitable hand railing to protect from falls
- wiring or cabling that is insufficiently ducted away from pedestrian walkways leading to trip hazards
- poor health and safety procedures such as insufficient signage or lack of a duty of care
Making your injury claim in Tadmarton
If you have suffered a slip, trip or fall which wasn’t your fault, within the last 3 years and as a result you have sustained a personal injury which needed medical attention, then you are legally entitled to make an injury claim in Tadmarton.
Accident Advice Helpline are well placed to assist you with making your injury claim in Tadmarton, with over 13 years’ experience of processing personal injury claims just like yours. Their helpful and sensitive advisers can take the details of your claim over the phone, meaning that you do not have the stress and anxiety of dealing with paperwork and finding a solicitor on your own. They offer no obligation, straightforward and up to date advice about making an injury claim in Tadmarton, and leave it up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with a claim for personal injury. Their legal partners all work on a100% no win no fee basis so your claim will be dealt with professionally and accountably at all times during the claims process, without you having to find the funds to start it.
Accident Advice Helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call and answer any queries you may have. If you prefer to check your eligibility to make a legal claim from the privacy of your own home, why not take part in their unique 30 second on line test?
Date Published: 26th September 2013
Author: David Brown