Have you lost someone close to you and need to find out more about making a fatal injury claim in Tadley?
When you lose someone close to you, even when it is expected, you may understandably feel devastated by their loss and terribly alone. However, if the death was unexpected and occurred as a result of someone else’s fault or negligence, then those feelings of grief and bewilderment can be exacerbated by anger and resentment. If you have lost someone as a result of an accident or through the negligence of someone else, then you may be able to make a fatal injury claim in Tadley.
Fatal injury claims
The law in the United Kingdom states that anyone who was dependent on the deceased person can make a fatal injury claim in Tadley, not just their spouse. This may include:
- An ex husband or ex wife
- Some one who lived with the deceased as husband or wife for at least 2 years
- A civil partner of the deceased
- An ex civil partner
- A parent
- A child of the deceased
- An adopted child of the deceased
- Siblings of the deceased
- Uncles and aunts
- Nephews, nieces
What can the claim cover?
Fatal injury claims are just like any other injury claim; in that a number of other considerations have to be addressed. These may include:
- Any pain or suffering that the deceased may have suffered as a result of their accident before they died
- The costs incurred for the funeral
- The costs incurred for probate of the estate of the deceased
- Loss of any future income
- Any costs incurred to carry out what the deceased may have done, for example, the costs of caring for young children
- Bereavement benefits that you may be entitled to claim (These can only be awarded once. If more than one person proves dependency, the amount is shared evenly between them)
Making your fatal injury claim in Tadley
Accident Advice Helpline provide no obligation, sensitive and professional advice to people who have lost someone they loved, as a result of an accident or negligence, that was not the fault of the deceased, but of some one else. It is understandable to want redress for the extreme anguish and suffering that you and your family may have suffered as a result of losing someone close to you. Making a fatal injury claim in Tadley with Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that your injury claim is handled accountably and reliably at all times. The legal partners who work on their behalf work on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so you can feel reassured that your claim is in safe hands throughout the injury claim in Tadley process. Call our helpline on 0800 180 4123, and our friendly advisors will help you all they can.