Injured whilst on a package holiday and need to make an injury claim in Swiss Cottage?
Package holidays – the ideal answer?
For many of us the thought of a relaxing two week all inclusive package holiday is what motivates us to work so hard all year round. The all inclusive package holiday takes care of the organisation of transport, flights, accommodation, outings, meals and drinks for just one payment – saving us time, money and the stress of planning the entire fortnight.
However, if you have suffered an accident whilst on a package holiday and you have been injured, and it wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to make an injury claim in Swiss Cottage.
Types of accident that may qualify for an injury claim in Swiss Cottage
Accidents occur often when you least expect them to. If they occur whilst you are on a package holiday and it wasn’t your fault, but the fault of the package holiday organiser or someone else, then you can make an injury claim in Swiss Cottage. Accidents may include:
- Slips, trips and falls in the complex where you are staying or even on an excursion that is part of your package holiday
- Traffic accidents that are caused by the negligence of some one else whilst on your package holiday
- Food poisoning as a result of eating contaminated food on an all inclusive holiday
Making your injury claim in Swiss Cottage
If you, or someone you know, has suffered an injury through an accident or incident that occurred as part of their package holiday, then they can make an injury claim in Swiss Cottage. Just follow these helpful tips!
- Report the accident to the representative at the hotel complex, or
- Report the accident to the UK headquarters of the package provider, or
- Report the accident to the hotel management
- Ensure that the accident is recorded in their Accident Book and that you have a signed copy of the report for your own records.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident and ensure that a medical report is completed and that you have a signed copy for your own records
- If possible, obtain witnesses’ statements that can corroborate the circumstances of your accident. Obtain names, addresses and contact details for your injury claim once you return home.
- If possible, take photographs or video the location of your accident. Draw sketches of the circumstances of your accident and ensure that you record the location of any witnesses for your injury claim.
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline to process your injury claim on your behalf on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Or go online and take part in their unique 30 second online test and see if you qualify for an injury claim Swiss in Cottage today!
Open Claim Calculator