How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Making an injury claim in Storrington

    Injury claim in Storrington

    Storrington is a large village in the Horsham district of West Sussex. It is about 10 miles from Worthing and about 13 miles from Horsham, in the other direction. It has expanded a great deal since 1945, mainly because of several housing projects, but it is still possible to be in the countryside in just a few minutes from the town centre.

    If any Storrington residents have an accident, which was not their fault, in which they sustained injuries that needed medical attention, they may be entitled to make an injury claim in Storrington.

    An injury claim in Storrington

    To make an injury claim in Storrington, there are criteria you have to fit, these being:

    • You could not have been at fault
    • You must have sustained injuries
    • Those injuries must have needed medical attention
    • The incident should have happened within the last three years except in exceptional circumstances

    The exceptional circumstances

    The three-year rule is extended in two main instances:

    • If you were a minor at the time of the accident. If no one else made a claim for you at the time, you should make it as soon as possible after your 18th birthday and your claim may still be considered.
    • If your problem is an industrial illness or disease. Some of these, such as asbestos exposure, can take up to 50 years to manifest themselves. With these cases you should make your injury claim within three years of the diagnosis.

    How to make a personal injury compensation claim

    You could try making it yourself, but we would not recommend it. To the layperson, it is a complicated drawn out process that will be stressful and time consuming.

    Open Claim Calculator

    To Accident Advice Helpline, it is an every day occurrence. It was why we were established in June 2000, specifically to provide access to justice for blameless victims of accidents and crimes.

    Over the last 13 years, we have helped many thousands of claimants to get the compensation to which they were entitled.

    On our website there is a 30-second test to give you a rough idea whether you are entitled to compensation and if so how much. Or contact Accident Advice Helpline if you would rather speak to an advisor to discuss your case. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, which is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

    If you need to make an injury claim in Storrington, contact Accident Advice Helpline for all the help and support you will need.

    Date Published: 29th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.