Why would you need to make an injury claim in Steeple Aston?
Steeple Aston is a village and civil parish on the edge of the Cherwell Valley in Oxfordshire, about 7 miles west of Bicester and 10 miles south of Banbury. In 1988, parts of the village were designated a conservation area.
Do you think you will never have to make an injury claim in Steeple Aston?
Lucky you – living in such an idyllic place, beautiful countryside and very peaceful. No matter how jealous we may be, there is one thing everyone in the UK has in common – they might be the innocent victims of an accident and then they may well want to make an injury claim Steeple Aston.
If this were the case, where do you go to make your injury claim in Steeple Aston?
Accident Advice Helpline is where you go if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault, it could be:
- A car crash
- A bicycle accident
- A work related accident
- Industrial illness or disease
- Food poisoning
- A motorbike accident
- Medical negligence
- A trip, slip or fall in a public place
- Been the blameless victim of a violent crime, whether of a physical or sexual nature
- Injured because of defective equipment or machinery
Will my claim cover all my extra expenses?
Yes it will, and it can be surprising just how many things your injury claim Steeple Aston can be made up of, among them:
- Replacement of damaged goods
- Impact on your future life
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings
- Travel costs
- Medical expenses
- Care costs
- Home adaption cost
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident
Do I qualify?
There are three main criteria for qualifying, but for more information on this you should phone our helpline on 0800 689 0500, and speak to one of our friendly advisers. The phone call is free, their advice is free, and you are free of obligation if you decide not to proceed. The three main criteria are:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened within the last three years (unless it happened on a ship or plane, or is a criminal injury, when the time limit is only two years)
- You should have sought medical treatment for your injuries
If you fit the rules, you may be able to make an injury claim Steeple Aston.
Who settles the claim?
In most cases it will be:
- A motor insurance company
- A liability insurance company
- The motor Insurers Bureau
- Local authorities
- Government departments
- Health trusts
- Criminal Injury Compensation Authority
There are many other organisations that could be involved in your injury claim Steeple Aston, all will have their own legal departments trying to keep the amount of compensation you receive as little as possible. You need someone good on your side, someone who will fight for your rights and make sure you get the compensation you are entitled to. You need Accident Advice Helpline.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to an adviser, or try our online 30-second test for some guidance.
Date Published: 24th September 2013
Author: David Brown