Injury claim in St Martins


Who can help me with my injury claim in St Martins for food poisoning?

If you have eaten out at a restaurant, had a takeaway from the local chinese or chippie and the meal has made you ill, you may have food poisoning and need to make an injury claim in St Martins.

Supermarkets can be to blame for your injury claim in St Martins

Ready meals and pre packed sandwiches are amongst the foods that are more susceptible to having bacteria that cause food poisoning.  If you buy any of these from a supermarket and become ill, you may be able to make an injury claim in St Martins.

What are the causes of food poisoning?

Food poisoning is caused usually by bacteria infesting the food.  Once they have a hold, they spread really quickly but are not visible to the human eye.

Some foods are particularly susceptible to bacteria and extra care should be taken when preparing, handling or storing them.  They are:

  • Burgers
  • Sausages
  • Kebabs
  • Poultry
  • Pork
  • Raw meat
  • Cooked sliced meats
  • Pate
  • Soft cheese
  • Pre packed sandwiches
  • Raw eggs
  • Raw shellfish
  • Unpasteurised milk

Most cases of food poisoning will clear up in 3 or 4 days, but it can be much more severe than this, it may need medical attention and can cause long term problems.

Food poisoning and dehydration for your injury claim in St Martins

One of the bad effects of food poisoning is dehydration.  The very young, the elderly and people with conditions that lower their immune system such as HIV or cancer are particularly susceptible to dehydration.  The signs are sunken eyes and passing small amounts of dark smelling urine.  If this happens, you should seek immediate medical attention.

You should report your case of food poisoning to The Food Standards Agency for them to trace the source of contamination and put a stop to it.

Make your injury claim in St Martins

After you have recovered and reported the case to the FSA, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline for help in making your injury claim in St Martins.  Call 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 for all the help and support you will need.  We are the experts in dealing with personal injury compensation claims.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )