How do you make an injury claim in St Columb?
St Columb Major is a civil parish and town in Cornwall. Often referred to locally as St Columb, it is situated approximately seven miles southwest of Wadebridge and six miles east of Newquay. The designation Major distinguishes it from the smaller settlement and parish of St Columb Minor on the coast.
Do you live in Cornwall and need to make an injury claim in St Columb?
Accidents happen all over the UK, not just in Cornwall. If you are the blameless victim of an accident, there are a few things you need to consider, such as:
- Have you been in an accident that was not your fault?
- Has it happened within the last 3 years?
- Did you sustain bodily injuries?
- Have you suffered stress, trauma or anxiety because of the accident?
- Were you not able to work so lost earnings because of the accident?
- Have you had extra expenses incurred that would not have had to be paid if it were not for the accident?
- Have you had to pay private medical expenses?
- Do you have to pay a carer to assist you because you can no longer carry out normal day-to-day tasks?
- Did you seek medical attention at the time of the accident?
- Was the accident reported to the police?
If you are saying yes to just some of the above questions about an injury claim in St Columb, then you very probably would be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation and should contact the professionals.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline who will make sure your claim is simple, fast and efficient. Make sure you get the best compensation deal available, and make sure it is as trouble free as possible for you.
On Accident Advice Helpline’s website, there is a 30-second test that will give some guidance to the amount of compensation you may be awarded, and there is an online claim form if you wish to complete it.Open Claim Calculator
However, if you prefer to speak to a real person, then contact us on our helpline number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and speak to one of our friendly advisers.
We have a team of in-house solicitors dedicated to dealing with personal injury compensation claims, experienced in dealing with personal injury compensation claims, and wanting to deal with your injury claim in St Columb.
We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis, so your initial contact with us, no matter which way you decide to get in touch, is free and any advice we give you is also free. You will have no worries about funding your personal injury compensation claim.