Many of you will have seen the Accident Advice Helpline TV advert. It’s the one where Esther Rantzen is with a live studio audience of customers who have benefitted from the services Accident Advice Helpline offers. She also says we are the best option for anyone seeking justice for an accident that wasn’t their fault and making an injury claim in Spilsby.
Who better to take advice from than Esther Rantzen about an injury claim in Spilsby
Esther has a proven track record as an honest fighter for justice, so when she says to use Accident Advice Helpline, you know it’s because she believes we are the best.
You can trust us to:
- To be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need us
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim
- Not to ask you for a penny if you do not win your claim
- To make the whole process as quick, simple, and efficient as possible
- To deal with the insurance companies, local authorities, government departments, manufacturers, Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, Motor Insurers Bureau, and any other organisation needed to save you the hassle of having to do this.
- To get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you
- To continue to use our four key principles, Integrity, Reliability, Dependability and Accountability, principles that ensure we are successful and continue to thrive, principles that ensure you get the best customer service in the industry
- Be friendly and helpful at all times
- To give you a professional, efficient service
- To continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation
- Our solicitors have the expertise needed to deal with all types of injury, whether accidental or criminal
- If your case should be rare and need specialist legal assistance, to find a solicitor, still on a No Win No Fee* basis, that specialises in that particular field
The feeling is mutual
When we offer to represent you in making your claim, we are also saying we trust you also. This is because we believe you will be:
- Honest and truthful with us from the start of your claim
- Give us information as soon as you are able, to avoid delays
- If you do not understand something we are asking, tell us so that we can do whatever is necessary to make sure you do. Misunderstandings can cause too many problems and can quite often be avoided.
This mutual trust is crucial. We can then move forward with a healthy working relationship. The next step is:
There are several ways you can make contact with us. You can either go to our website and complete the 30-second test, or phone our freephone number: 0800 689 0500, and speak to one of our friendly advisers.
We are sure you will be satisfied with out service. Let us prove to you that you were right to choose Accident Advice Helpline.