How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim specialists in Hartlepool

    How to find injury claim specialists in Hartlepool when you have been injured

    If you have been the unfortunate victim of an accident that was not your fault then you may find that your injuries prevent you from working. If you need to take a long time away from work because of illness or injury, you need to understand that your employer may not be happy with the situation, and that they may need to find someone else for the job.

    Of course, your employer should be able to hire someone on a temporary basis to take care of your job, but if you are going to be gone for a few months you may have to try to convince your employer to keep you within the company for when you return. Here are some ways you can do this.

    • Tell your employer as soon as possible. Your employer is likely to be much more comfortable with the situation if you inform them of what is going to happen, and all of the details you can give them as soon as possible. This will allow them to arrange cover, and give them an idea of what they need to do in your absence.
    • Keep your employer in the loop. Make sure that you keep checking in to let your employer know what is happening, including any new developments, or things which might slow down you coming back to work.
    • Offer to help. If your employer can’t do without you entirely, offer to work from home or to stay in touch by phone and email so that people can contact you if they really need to. This way you won’t ever seem to be completely out of your job, and it won’t be such a huge deal for you to come back into work again at the end of it.

    Speak to a team of injury claim specialists in Hartlepool

    If you have been injured through no fault of your own in the last three years and were seen by a doctor, then you are likely to be eligible to claim compensation. You can use injury claim specialists in Hartlepool to help you to get compensation, as they will work on your behalf to put together a good case for compensation.

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to speak to the team of advisers about injury claim specialists in Hartlepool. Find out what you can about the claims process as well as whether or not injury claim specialists in Hartlepool can help you to make a successful claim. The call is free, so why not phone us right now?

    Date Published: 12th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.