How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim specialists in Carmarthenshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Carmarthenshire

    Should you complain before making a compensation claim?

    If you know that someone has been negligent, which has caused you to become ill or injured, then you should be able to make a compensation claim against them. It isn’t hard to make a compensation claim, especially if you have injury claim specialists in Carmarthenshire working alongside you, but you may find it even easier to make your claim if you have had some form of contact with the other party first.

    Making a complaint may well help to progress your claim much faster, but it is up to you whether you want to complain or not, because you may not want to get into contact with the other person at all. Here are some ways to decide what you want to do.

    • Is this an ongoing problem? If the cause of your accident is something that has happened or that you have mentioned time and time again and that nothing has been done about, then you should make a complaint before you make a compensation claim which lists all of the times that you have mentioned the problem and yet it wasn’t fixed. This should help your claim along.
    • Do you want a record of what happened? If you have made a complaint and have saved a copy of it, then you have a written record of exactly what happened which you can then forward onto your lawyer, and which the other party will be able to refer to as well. This may help you to remember everything that you need to.
    • Do you think the other party will give compensation voluntarily? If there is no doubt that the other party was at fault for the accident or incident which you want to claim compensation for, make a complaint first and let them know that you want compensation for your injuries. The other party may be more likely to pay out if they know that you have a good case for compensation, rather than having to go to court.

    Using injury claim specialists in Carmarthenshire

    If you are using injury claim specialists in Carmarthenshire, then making a compensation claim will be that much easier. Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with injury claim specialists in Carmarthenshire who will help you with the claims process, and who are available to give you further advice and support. Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to discuss what has happened with Accident Advice Helpline and the injury claim specialists in Carmarthenshire, and they will pass you over to in-house experienced and dedicated injury lawyers who can work on your claim on your behalf, on a 100% no-win, nofee basis. Call the helpline today to start your claim.

    Date Published: 21st December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.