Injury claim specialists in Boston
It has never been easier to make an injury compensation claim than by using the injury claim specialists in Boston and Accident Advice Helpline to help you.
Have you been involved in a road traffic accident, or an accident at work, or perhaps you have had an accident while you were out on a bike ride. No matter what type of accident you have been involved in as long as you were not at fault for the accident, then you should be allowed to make a compensation claim, by using the injury claim specialists in Boston to help you.
The criteria you should fit in order to use injury claim specialists in Boston
To be considered for making an injury compensation claim, first you need to fit certain criteria, which are:
- The accident was not your fault
- You were injured in the accident
- Your injuries needed medical treatment
- The accident was no longer than 3 years ago
If you fit all of these rules then you may be entitled to claim for compensation from whoever was to blame. This is law in the UK, as it is in various forms in many parts of the world.
How different countries view personal injury claims
The law in the UK regarding personal injury claims is more straightforward than in many other countries, for instance:
- There is one European country that believes vehicles travelling at less than 10km an hour that are involved in a crash could not possibly cause any injuries that can be claimed for.
- One of the countries does not pay any cash compensation, put pays for all treatment and any adjustments that need making to the victims lifestyle.
- There is one country where every victim making a claim has an independent medical assessment at which they are awarded points. Those points convert into the amount of their compensation.
- Perhaps one of the harshest rules is in the European country that only gives three weeks after an accident for a claim to be started.
There are some countries that have similar systems to the one in the UK, but in America, every state has its own rules regarding personal injury claims.
The easy way to make your personal injury claim in the UK
The easiest way to make your personal injury claim in the UK is to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, as we are a specialist law firm with over 14 years’ experience in this area of the law.
Unlike in some other places around the globe, we will not want any money from you to start your claim, and the no win no fee agreement means that we will not want any legal fees from you if your claim is lost.
Date Published: 18th December 2014