Would I be able to make an injury claim in Sowerby Bridge for injuries from a car crash?
Yes you would. If the car crash has happened within the last three years and you were not to blame for it. There are just a few things you need to ask yourself:
- Did the collision happen within the last 3 years?
- Was the accident reported to the police?
- Did you sustain bodily injuries and seek medical attention?
- Have you suffered stress, trauma or anxiety because of the accident?
- We you not able to work so lost earnings because of the accident?
- Have you had extra expenses incurred that would not have had to be paid if it were not for the accident?
- Have you had to pay private medical expenses?
- Do you have to pay a carer to assist you because you can no longer carry out normal day-to-day tasks?
These questions are the criteria of making an injury claim in Sowerby Bridge, together with some facets of your claim that will need looking at by the solicitors.
How difficult is it to make an injury claim in Sowerby Bridge?
It is not difficult at all. If you said yes to just some of the above questions about an injury claim in Sowerby Bridge, then you very probably would be able to make a claim. Personal injury claims cover more than just the broken bones, whiplash, cuts and bruises, or any other injury you may have suffered. They also cover your loss of earnings, extra expenses, private medicals, and a host of other things.
If you contact Accident Advice Helpline, they will make sure your claim is simple, fast and efficient. Make sure you get the best compensation deal available, and make sure it is as trouble free as possible for you.
On Accident Advice Helpline’s website there is a 30-second test, which will give some guidance to the amount of compensation you may be awarded, and there is an online claim form if you wish to complete it.Open Claim Calculator
However if you prefer to speak to a real person, then contact us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and speak to one of our friendly advisers.
We have a team of in-house solicitors dedicated to dealing with personal injury compensation claims, experienced in dealing with personal injury compensation claims, and wanting to deal with your injury claim in Sowerby Bridge.
We operate on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis, so your initial contact with us, no matter which way you decide to get in touch, is free and any advice we give you is free. You will have no worries about funding your personal injury compensation claim, because we do not have any money from you until that claim has been won.