How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in South Queensferry

    I have been injured in a violent crime, can I make an injury claim in South Queensferry?

    Yes you can, providing you were the blameless victim of a crime that happened within the last three years, then you may be entitled to make an injury claim.  The incident that caused the injury must have been reported to the police and you should have helped them with their inquiries.

    Who will pay my criminal injury claim in South Queensferry

    The Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme is administered by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).  They are government funded, with amounts for specific injuries decided on by parliament.

    The first port of call for your injury claim, should be the villain who assaulted you.  If you do not know who it was, or the culprit does not have the means to pay you, then the CICA will consider your claim.

    Is making a criminal injury compensation injury claim in South Queensferry complicated?

    Yes it is.  Like all government run organisations, there are ins and outs you need to know about.  If your injury claim is not presented to the CICA in the proper manner, it will be rejected.  You cannot claim for the same injury more than once, so could not correct what they were not happy with and try again.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The best way is to know your claim will be right first time.  To know everything possible will have been accounted for and to know you can trust the solicitors handling it for you 100%.  To be certain of these things, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline.

    Can I get help to make my claim?

    Accident Advice Helpline, are a law firm who specialise in personal injury compensation claims.  We have over 16 years’ experience dealing with all types of cases, including criminal injury claims.

    If you call 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 you will receive friendly professional advice from one of the trained advisors, or you can complete the 30-second calculator here on the website. This will provide a guide as to the amount you are likely to be awarded.

    We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you will not have to find any money to fund your claim – we only get paid when we win your case.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline today to get started on your injury claim in South Queensferry – we’ll help you get your finances back on track with the compensation you deserve for your injuries.

    Don’t delay and make a claim for personal injury with the experts at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Date Published: 20th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.